Family Campers and RVers (NCHA) Legislative Program goes back as far as 1960s.
- MONITORS Federal legislation: keeping members informed through reports to Executive Board, and magazine
- SUPPORTS legislation which benefits RV industry with letters to government Ministers.
- OPPOSES legislation which has a negative effect on RV industry with letters, phone calls, petitions, etc. to government Ministers and Representatives.
- FOLLOWS UP on regulations, standards, or rules changes–notifying members through legislation reports.
- SUPPORTS CONSERVATION of natural resources, and environment–with letters, calls, and letter writing campaigns