In addition to daily videos that will be posted with exercises, dances and stretches to get you moving, we’ll also be holding a virtual week-long C.A.M.P. event. We encourage you to get active and report your miles and minutes for our Virtual Week Long C.A.M.P event! Let’s see how many miles and minutes our members can rack up in a week! You can: hike, bike, kayak, canoe, run, walk, yoga, golf, bowl, do aerobics, dance, and more! Check out the C.A.M.P web page for the description of acceptable activities and the report forms.
Rules and Reporting
- Must have at least two members participating in an activity and take place between July 13 and July 17. Participants can be from the same household or different households but both must be FCRV Members.
- The member(s) should report their activity to their chapter CAMP chairperson by July 20 . If a member does not belong to a chapter or have a chapter chairperson they should report their activity to the State/Provincial CAMP Chairperson.
- The Chapter CAMP Chairperson will send a Chapter report of activities to the State/Provincial CAMP chairperson. Reports should be mailed or emailed by no later than July 31st.
- The State/Provincial CAMP Chairperson will send a state report of activities to the National CAMP Directors. Reports should be mailed or emailed by no later than August 14th.
- National CAMP Directors will process and send certificates back to the state chairperson for distribution to chapter/people
Contact Dick & Kathy Buresh, National C.A.M.P Directors at email@example.com for any questions about reporting your activity.